[LargeFormat] Get together

Paul Butzi largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 16 13:35:37 2004

It's a long way from Nanaimo to Yellowknife, even without a screaming baby.

If she stopped in Revelstoke, can we assume she drove up through the park on
the Icefields Parkway?  If folks wanted to get together for a large format
trip up the Icefields parkway and then back down, I'd be very up for that.

That particular stretch of road is on my short list of most beautiful
drives, which would also include:
	1.  North Cascades Highway in WA, USA
	2.  Going to the Sun road in MT, USA, crossing through Glacier
National park
	3. Cape Breton loop, in NS, CA, going around Cape Breton Island
	4. Top of the World/Klondike Highway between Dawson, YT, CA and the
US/Canadian border
	5.  Pacific Coast Highway, running up the Pacific coastline from
California up to Cape Flattery, WA, USA, but particularly the stretch
between Brookings, OR and Coos Bay, OR.

 - Paul Butzi

www.butzi.net