[LargeFormat] [Fwd: View Camera conference]

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 27 22:22:56 2004

Hi Jim:

Is this the conference to which you referred in your message earlier today?

If so then they don't seem to have a clue about your impressions and
suggestions.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: View Camera conference
Date: 27 Apr 2004 13:57:29 GMT
From: camartsmag@aol.com (CamArtsMag)
Newsgroups: rec.photo.equipment.large-format

We just finished this conference and from all we've heard from the attendees
and exhibitors it was a great success. The venders aall said they would come
back and that they were busy and the attendees appreciated the trade
show and
the seminars. As always there are a few things we would do differently - a
longer break for lunch, perhaps slightly larger rooms, etc.

If there are constructive comments we can always learn more.

Shold this be an annual event and where next time?

steve simmons