[LargeFormat] Fresnels or Beattie Screens

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 27 19:22:19 2004

After using every conceivable screen over the past 45 years, I finally
found the Boss screen and have never looked back!

The Boss screen is boss! They make it to fit any camera.

http://www.bromwellmarketing.com/boards.htm

And they're really nice folks to talk to too.

:-)

Jim