[LargeFormat] C-Claron 190mm f4.5 - Paperweight?

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 19 08:20:37 2004

roll film on 3 1/4 x4 1/4 is a bit difficult, Graflex made one in their
earlier version, but it's hard to find, expensive and really a lousy
back.  Tatro made a slip in 620, but there in lies the problem.  I say
why bother with 120 on a 3x4 camera?  If you want to shoot 120 get a
mini speed or a 2x3 Pacemaker Crown.

Les