[LargeFormat] Bad Kodak Lens

James Krysan largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 17 18:54:13 2004

Philip
Yes, it was the Symmar that gave a more contrasty
image.
I don't know the age but the shutter looks quite
recent. It is multicoated. The serial # is 14 173531;
perhaps someone understands that scheme well enough
date it.

I only have experience with the shorter hoods so I
can't comment on that.
Jim Krysan

--- philip lambert <philip.lambert@ntlworld.com>