[LargeFormat] Bad Kodak Lens

philip lambert largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 17 17:10:06 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Krysan" <jkrysan@sbcglobal.net>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Bad Kodak Lens
I assume the Symmar S gave the more contrasty image
Would this be a recent Symmar?  - maybe the Apo was later.
 My 6&3/8" Kodak Anastigmat is a bit short of contrast.  Would a deep
bellows hood be an improvement over a conventional rubber one or would I be
wasting time getting one?  They can be found sometimes on eBay.  Not much I
can do with colour film to enhance contrast. Is this an argument for not
buying old lenses? Philip