[LargeFormat] Bad Kodak Lens

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 17 10:38:25 2004

Richard:

Thanks for the information.  I'm going to try some more shots at
different distances with the newer Baby Graphic to determine if the
rangefinder is focusing consistently.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Richard Knoppow wrote:

>>>Hi Richard:

I have a camera like yours which is in good shape with nothing wrong.
but I also have the newer model with the 105mm f3.7 Ektar and also with
both focal plane and between the lens shutters.  The rangefinder was in
such a twisted, screwed up condition that even after I had replaced the
mirror, I was unable to make it work properly... and the front standard
was warped.

Without your kind of persistence, I gave up and brought it to Mike Zak
in Providence... all was fixed for $80 and was well worth it to me.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com