[LargeFormat] Chicago...tripods and the law

Alex Le Heux largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 19 13:06:30 2004

> Just to bring this back on topic, has anyone every had security question a
> view camera?  It's fairly time consuming to set it up with a lense to
> prove its actual purpose.  Not exactly as simple as taking the lens cap of
> your Nikon and letting them play with the AF...

I was once asked to turn on my MPP Mk VII (English clone of Linhof
Technica)...

Alex

--
"My theory is that the (Internet) industry was started in
large part by technologists rather than media people..."