[LargeFormat] RE: Another 11 x 14 chrome

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 26 21:06:24 2004

Oh, now I understand your mention of ice storms.  There was a bit on Dan
Rather tonight about it out your way.

We're due for snow tomorrow night through Wednesday... up to 12 inches.
  So, I'm going to try to get to Plymouth or thereabouts tomorrow.  I've
heard that Cape Cod Bay has frozen up and I want to see if there are any
photo opportunities.

Best Regards,

Jim Hemenway
Winchester, MA