[LargeFormat] RE: Another 11 x 14 chrome

Diane Maher largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 26 20:46:15 2004

Jim,
I'm in St. Louis, MO.  It's supposed to snow quite a bit here tonight.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Diane

A serene state of mind is a clear heart without ill feelings or a guilty
conscience.  It gives one the ability to surpass his own skills.
Schwarz Bruder - Mobile Fighter G-Gundam

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:58:22 -0500
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] RE: Another 11 x 14 chrome

Hi Diane:

I'm not a fan of ice storms, in that case I'd rather have the -4F that
we had earlier this AM.  Forecast is for snow to begin tomorrow night.

Where are you located?

I've tried the link with Netscape 7.1 and with IE 6 with no problem.
But, I'm on a cable modem.  I don't know what happens with a dial-up.

Does it work for you now?  If so then it might have just been a
temporary glitch at pair.net, my ISP.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com