[LargeFormat] 5x7 Press Graflex Film Holders...

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 14 16:05:16 2004

At 10:10 06/01/2004 -0500, LNPhoto wrote:
>I have not seen any Graflex holders at the local shows for years, they
>appear to be as rare as hen's teeth.

Ah!  Just read the thread and one of the unsolved mysteries at Warren
Mansions has now been solved. I have had four 5x7 film holders knocking
around here for some time that have grooves running down the side and a
groove instead of an lip on the business end. They are also a different
size to normal film holders. They are marked "5x7 Graflex Film" and "Folmer
Graflex Corp" one or two also are marked "Rochester NY".

They came from our favorite auction site and were sold as ordinary film
holders - I was a little disappointed when they arrived and would not fit
any of my 5x7 cameras.

So, they are Press Graflex film holders.... Now all I need is the camera.