[LargeFormat] It's only a matter of time before another photo opportunity is gone forever...

LNPhoto largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 19 08:58:02 2003

On Thursday, December 18, 2003, at 08:14  PM, Brock Nanson wrote:

> Ah, Stuart, it was you.  I couldn't see any other messages once I
> started
> writing (PINE email program) and wasn't going to guess.

PINE email???!!! I know most of us on this list are gluttons for
punishment with all the LF gear, but, man I feel your pain!

I took a course at the local Comm. Coll and was forced to use PINE.  It
brought back memories (all bad) of my high school computer code
class!(and am well past my 5 year reunion)

What computer/OS are you using?