[LargeFormat] FS: Rodenstock 75mm f6.8 Grandagon

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 5 10:14:05 2003

Hi Folks:

I have a Rodenstock 75mm f6.8 Grandagon MC in Synchro Compur shutter
with MXV for sale.  Everything works.

It has "Linhof" engraved into it, which I believe means that it is one
of those selected by that company from many submitted to them by
Rodentstock.  La Creme de Creme...

I've never used it except to mount it on a Graphic View II to confirm
coverage for 4x5.  I've been mostly concentrating my available time on
11x14. so except for this lens and a Graflex SLR, I've sold all of my
4x5 stuff.

http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Grandagon.jpg

$400 will include insured priority mail in the US of A.

I also have a recessed lensboard for a GV to use with this lens... $25

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com