[LargeFormat] Shutter speed lengthened by very small apertures

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Nov 23 16:55:23 2003

Hi Ed:

I've read about it before but I don't think that I've been hurt by it.

I'll let you know if the chromes end up being too light after they've
been processed.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com