[LargeFormat] 100TMax, Acros, and Tmax-RS

Paul Butzi largeformat@f32.net
Mon Nov 10 10:03:11 2003

Some time ago, in a moment of curiousity and great weakness,
I bought a box of Fuji Acros Quickloads.  Because I hate
doing things like testing for development times, I put the
box in the fridge and ignored it.  Then I moved.  I was
forced to go through the whole development time thing for my
usual film, TMX.

Because doing the testing for two films is not twice as much
work as doing one film, I went ahead and got development
times for Acros in Tmax-RS as well.  While I was at it, I
did some rough comparisons between the two films, including
characteristic curves, etc.

It's would be a shame to do all that work and not share the
results, so you can see them written up at
http://www.butzi.net/articles/tmxacros.htm.  This is still
something of a rough draft.

If folks have feedback or comments on what they find there
either on the results or on the methodology, or what else
you'd like to see addressed, I'd love to hear from you.

-Paul