[LargeFormat] OT: Eclipse pictures... not LF

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Nov 9 05:32:03 2003

At 22:23 08/11/2003 -0500, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>Here are three eclipse shots.
>http://www.hemenway.com/Eclipse/
>
>Nikon N90 w/Kodak digiback at 80 ISO and with the 300mm AIS lens.
>F 4.5 at 1 second
>
>Currently 29 F and breezy... I should have used a heavier tripod.
>
>I knew there was too much air movement for the 11x14, but thought the 35mm
>on the Tiltall wouldn't shake.

Jim,

Thanks for posting the link - it was a "see what you would've won" moment
here. Overcast and not even a glimpse of the moon last night. A little
irritating but not unexpected. Of course, the night before there was a
superb clear sky and I watched the moonrise whilst driving around looking
for locations....

Such is life.