[LargeFormat] fresnel screen orientation

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 12:25:07 2003

Perhaps this is right then.  I know my grooves are toward the bellows and
under the GG on my Tachihara and I put that in per the Beattie
instructions - so perhaps it doesn't matter?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com