[LargeFormat] Old Time Printer...Antique Roadshow...

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 6 02:42:02 2003

Hi Les!

      I don't think this one is good for alternative processes.
I was on the alt e-mail list for awhile.  But it was all
platinum and gum.  I was interested in silk screening
with photographs.  I've seen some stunning work in
color with quite a bit of fine detail, not like Warhol.

     I had an aristo box when I attempted and
failed with Carbro printing.  These are great
for most alternative printing.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California