[LargeFormat] Old Time Printer...Antique Roadshow...

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 5 21:36:05 2003

Hmm.  Not sure about that.  I have a Morse Contact printer that uses
Argon (VERY blue) bulbs.  It's a great contact printer, has 40+ 8w
bulbs in it.  The Lektra timer only goes up to 10 seconds because it
was designed for AZO or Medalist and with the UV prints very fast...

But with VC papers it's useless...like a grade 9 paper in Kodalit.

No I supposed I'm at the extreme end and depending on how much blue you
added you might not see a difference.

Les