[LargeFormat] Eskofot Ultragon

LNphoto largeformat@f32.net
Sun Oct 26 15:26:05 2003

Here's where two wrongs make a right.  It's the wrong back for your
camera, but you've got the wrong back on your camera, so it will fit
your back, and thus...your camera.  If it has an Octogon Graflex logo,
then its an older version.  If it has a round logo and a catalog number
(1268) then the holder is the newer version that will lock up
completely when it gets to "X" The other version will lock the slide
but not the drawer.  This means that you can push and pull, but not
shoot anything.

Les' semi-fallible guide to Gralfex speeling....

If there's an "L"  in will be preceded by an "F"

ex:  GraFLex, GraFLok

If there's no "L"  it's USUually  "PH" but can be "F"

ex:
GraPHic
GraPHex shutter
and then
Grafmatic

A few years back Warner Brothers marketed a shirt with Sylvester the
Cat twisting the spelling of most cities...
"I live in Rochethter," or "Traverth Thity."    I wanted one that said,
" I own a Graphlex"