[LargeFormat] An 11x14 Ektachrome shot with rear half of a Protar VII convertible

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 14 07:28:28 2003

At 11:46 13/10/2003 -0400, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>Hi Clive:
>
>I don't have my notes handy but think that it was f32... not enough light
>for f45 that late in the day.
>
>Transparency film is expensive here as well.  The 11x14 Ektachrome cost
>about $24.00 per sheet up until they stopped making/selling it.
>
>The stock I have is 2001 vintage and was purchased for approx. $6.00/sheet.
>
>There are still some online sites which list 11x14 Kodak and/or Fuji
>chrome film, but they don't really have it.
>
>Processing costs are between $10 and $15 per sheet depending on the lab.
>
>Good luck with your VIIa, let me see some of the resulting images when you
>get a chance.

Jim,

Thanks for the info. You have inspired me to search out some expired 8x10
trannie film.

The Wollie convertible hasn't arrived yet, probably sitting in a mail room
somewhere in the UK.  As soon as I have some photos they will be posted on
the f32 Discussion Forum.

It would be good to see a photo of your Korona and VIIa. I do like the
Korona cameras and have not seen an 11x14.