[LargeFormat] An 11x14 Ektachrome shot with rear half of a Protar VII convertible

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Oct 13 11:50:50 2003

Hi Clive:

I don't have my notes handy but think that it was f32... not enough
light for f45 that late in the day.

Transparency film is expensive here as well.  The 11x14 Ektachrome cost
about $24.00 per sheet up until they stopped making/selling it.

The stock I have is 2001 vintage and was purchased for approx. $6.00/sheet.

There are still some online sites which list 11x14 Kodak and/or Fuji
chrome film, but they don't really have it.

Processing costs are between $10 and $15 per sheet depending on the lab.

Good luck with your VIIa, let me see some of the resulting images when
you get a chance.

Jim

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com