[LargeFormat] Suggestions for Fall Color - Columbus to Chicago

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Mon Sep 29 21:26:31 2003

I have the Ford E350 version with 4x4, gas, not diesel. I get 13.5 miles
per gallon, 14.5 with a tail wind. I got it with the larger tank, so I
can go all day and still have gas left.

I suspect the preowned section contains some very nice bargains. You
might decide to have the windows retrofitted for the zip out option. It
would not cost much, though you would need to do it at the factory.

Verna

--

"Seize every minute of life...look at it and really see it...
                live it...and never give it back."