[LargeFormat] Suggestions for Fall Color - Columbus to Chicago (was: (no subject))

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Sep 22 11:50:22 2003

My thoughts - it might be a week or so early for peak fall colors --- except
in the higher elevations.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com