[LargeFormat] Lens cleaning advice required

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 8 17:04:30 2003

There is only one method that will remove grease/oil from a substrate
without disassembling it. ACETONE. ROR spreads it out, Alcohol
spreads it too. DO NOT SMOKE while doing it. (this holds true for a
number of physical activities) Use a Q tip on a paper stick. and
swirl from the middle. Do it 2 times with new tip. Then use COTTON
fibre lens tissue and put a "breath" on the lens. Wipe it off. US
Navy approved method.