[LargeFormat] Lens cleaning advice required

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 8 15:34:00 2003

I can almost think of two of them, one was ROR came in a spray bottle
the other was a wet lens tissue  that was very good. It was made in
Germany (maybe even West Germany, to give you an idea how long its
been) but can't remember the name.  It was VERY good at removing oil.
I heard once that Minolta uses a combination of ether and ethyl
alcohol.  Bet they don't smoke much in that department.

Les

: