[LargeFormat] Kooks?

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 22 19:56:01 2003

Les:

 >>> the single voice is a kook way out in left field anyway.
I wasn't the one who posted the message about kooks.

 > As my Bostonian friends say,  "you lost me in the round a bout."
Bostonians don't refer to them as round-abouts, that's UK wording. We
call them circles... as in the car in the circle always has the right of
way.

Up until around 25 years ago, cars entering the circle had the right of
way... leading to gridlocks and to the situation where one couldn't get
out of a circle.  Hence, you lost me in the traffic circle.  Really! :)

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com