[LargeFormat] A Ban on Whaling

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 22 19:40:04 2003

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 02:50  PM, Jim Hemenway wrote:

>> the single voice is a kook way out in left field anyway.

Yep here I am. Waay out here in left field. Don't have a clue what this
thread is about.

All I got was Uncle Dick's post that started...
.... I'm afraid I am reponsible for the current mild undercurrent of
ill-feeling. I'm so proud....
	 NO NO NO. I really meant to say, I'm sorry. This wasn't a Guild matter
at all. I was just sticking it to the the Poms as usual. The bar-room
brawl
just seemed to happen....."

Did Uncle Dick try shooting his Shen Ho off from on top of a whale?

As my Bostonian friends say,  "you lost me in the round a bout."

What the heck is all this abouT????

(Up till now I was afraid to ask, it being Unc and all....)