[LargeFormat] BW 4x5 processing

David Galway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jul 17 07:44:01 2003

I was down at Vistek and Henry's last night Ken, and was surprised at
how "stripped down" both are ... the shelves don't have much depth, as
it were. (So sorry, no Jobo ... )
However, I was able to walk out with a bottle of sodium sulphite (it's
been about 5 years since I've bought any B+W chems, and wasn't sure what
would still be around) and a box of HP-5 8x10, and they had a couple of
gallon jugs of selenium to boot ... so it's not so hopeless yet.
I bet though that their entire darkroom stock could fit on the shelves
that held just printing paper alone 20 years ago.
Where do the big stores in other regional centres stand?

David Galway
Twp of Georgian Bay, ON

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D