[LargeFormat] Linhof

Dan Kalish largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 24 19:35:01 2003

Sorry, Unc, but word is already out.

View Camera lists it, actually the E, as one of the quality cameras for
under $1200.
http://www.viewcamera.com/quality4x5.html

Maybe you can clear up some confusion.  I had thought it was model Kardan M
but my receipt says "Color Kardan M."  That puts it in line as a successor
to the Color and Color Kardan of the 60's.  Is the receipt in error?

My Linhof money (after a carrying case, a Beattie screen, and a Gandolfi
Variant) went to upgrading my lens from a Geronar to a Sironar-S.  My
main reason for that is a larger f/stop, making focusing and composition
easier.

Now I'm still lusting after the Plaubel. ...

If you're going to horse trade, what is a Cine Rollex 45?  I'm trying to
get some cash for my Minolta SR-T101 kit, in working order, recently CLA'd,
with 3 lenses and a few accessories.

Dan K.