[LargeFormat] Linhof Color

Eduardo Aigner largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 4 09:29:13 2003

This is my camera!
I am a newby on large format, but as long as I can say the Color 45S is very
nice.
Go for the field, it is moderately heavy but not that much. Go for
architectural and you will be able to do all the movements that your lenses
can offer (rise: 72mm).
I use a SA 90mm in a recessed, and a SA 75mm in a flat lens boards. Normal
bellows would be too tight even with the 90mm. Not a problem with the bag
bellows.
And I believe that the Color 45S and the bi system are interchangeable. As a
matter of fact everything on my Color can be interchanged: one can use the
lens board on the rear standard, etc.

AIGNER