[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 25 15:08:42 2003

At 10:04 AM 5/24/2003 +0800, rstein wrote:

>      Do not tease your cousin Becky! Pulling your shirt up over your head to
>cover the back of the camera is a terrible thing to do, unless you have a
>tattoo of a lens with the aperture centered around your belly button.

I use the following (with minor mods) and love it:

http://www.viewcamerastore.com/product_info.php?products_id=32

My camera is a Technikardan 45S and I have cut (and sewn around the edges)
two small square holes in the top front edge. These square holes hook over
the square bubble levels on the top back of the camera. I have also
replaced the elastic with a Velcro closure under the camera back. This
keeps the elastic from squashing the bellows. The level cutouts hold the
top and Velcro holds the bottom and closes completely light tight. This was
a simple mod. With the Velcro closure around your head as well and the
white sun/heat reflecting outside surface, this is a great dark cloth /
focusing cloth.

Jim