[LargeFormat] Polaroid film/ My first photos

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 23 03:42:01 2003

<< How is the shed/darkroom coming along?  Will you have running water in
it to wash your negatives and prints?

Snookems is taking a break... I guess I could try to find where he hid the
cattle prod.
But really, I hope to have running water. It's in the plan. Nothing new to
share yet. All I know is I need a darkroom very badly and that I'll have to pay
a lot in psychiatric fees if I don't get one.

BTW, I've found that Polaroid color film can be very temperature
sensitive. You have to follow the instructions for time and temperature
to the letter for correct color.  I've had new film, (Polacolor 559) end
up being green, among other colors when I didn't let it develop for the
correct length of time for a given temperature.
--
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Nice website Jim. I enjoyed the visit.

Becky