[LargeFormat] A good 4x5 color negative film?

Don Feinberg largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 11 23:56:12 2003

Unfortunately -- from the Kodak website:

  KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA 400UC Film Size/Format
     Code
     Base

      135
     400UC
     0.13 mm (0.005 inch) acetate

      120
     400UC
     0.10 mm (0.004 inch) acetate

      220
     400UC
     0.10 mm (0.004 inch) acetate

      Long Rolls
     400UC
     0.13 mm (0.005 inch) acetate

I have about 500 sheets of Agfa Optima 100 in 4x5 in the freezer...  :-)

Don Feinberg
ducque@mindspring.com