[LargeFormat] A good 4x5 color negative film?

Charles Thorsten largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 11 22:08:10 2003

Are there any good 4x5 color negative films out there?  I mean
for outdoor landscape photography, something similar to Fuji
Provia 100F.  The closest I've found is Kodak 160VC.  All the
other 4x5 films seem to be really low contrast for indoor studio
work.  Is Kodak making their new 400UC (ultra color) film in
4x5?  I've pretty much worked with just chromes (Provia 100F)
and B&W with the 4x5.  Now that I'm doing more Type C
printing I'd like to try some large format color negs.  There just
doesn't seem to be much of a selection!

Thanks,
Charlie