[LargeFormat] Wasted weekend and profitable afternoon

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat May 3 02:56:03 2003

 I experimented making a small recessed lens board for a Compur 00 shutter for a Century Graphic 2x3 out of thin and thicker laminations of plywood, all glued together with a dark two part resin. Before taking a picture I happened to hold the board against an electric light and found that quite a lot of light showed through the thinnest ply areas except where glued. After spray painting two coats of matt black all over the board worked quite well.PL