[LargeFormat] 8x10 Enlarger

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 14 06:59:20 2003

Hi Lauvone,

     It's going ok.  I'm able to print my 35mm negatives with
the Elwood fully extended and the image is right on about
4"x6".  I've cut three grades of Bergger fiber paper down
to 5"x7" with test strips.

     The other day I finally cut about fifty sheets of
aerial Panatomic-X from a 1000' roll, cut to 5"x7".
Believe it, I've been looking at this cut 3 plus years.
Now I got the film to load the moded Seneca 5"x7".

     Are you going to make enlarged contacts from
35mm and roll film.  That would be my number one
reason for ever upgrading (yikes) from 5"x7".

     Isn't large format great!

Rich