[LargeFormat] 8x10 Enlarger

LauvoneT largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 13 17:01:32 2003

Hi Rich,

The specs on the Rodagon says that is is max for 5x to
8x.  The base board isn't big enough for the 8x, it is
only 32x42, so I guess a 30x40 would be about the
largest on the bse board.

Don't know about the Elwood, but this thing works by
turning two about 6" wheels which winds or unwinds
cables operating the head platform and the lens stage.

I still have the power supply and the cooling fan to
position, and then will be ready to go.

Working a fulltime job, spending time with my kids and
grand kids, and sleeping doesn't leave a whole lot of
time for working on the photography.  My main goal is
to be all set up for when I retire May 2004.  I want
to travel, take lots of negs then return home,
develope and print.  If the good Lord's willing, and
the creek don't rise, that is my plan (:>)  As we say
down south. (:>)

How are things working out with the Elwood??

Let me hear from you, I love to talk photography, as I
think most of us here do.

Lauvone

=====
www.Lauvone.com