[LargeFormat] Film Holders

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 7 10:00:16 2003

I transfer the film to a film box before I bring it to the lab because
they don't want to take responsibility for the filmholders.  And, since
it sometimes takes a week before they get to the chromes, it's good to
have the filmholders for more shooting.

The thing that really hampers the free use of the camera, especially
with the 11x14, is the cost of the film and processing... especially the
processing.
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com