[LargeFormat] mail order reccomendations?

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 30 17:32:08 2003

Joe,

I'd say that your first prerequisite for mail order is to find one north
of the border.  The last package I received from the states took almost 4
weeks to arrive (held up at the border).  That was before the Iraq 'thing'
got started.

Have a look for Beau Photo in Vancouver.  They stock a good variety of
paper and film and have been good about sending packages to me.  Prices
are good and they are reputable (they are a small storefront servicing
pros).  I don't have the contact info with me at the moment, but if you
think they are worth contacting, let me know off list and I'll dig up the
info for you.

Brock