[LargeFormat] test

LauvoneT largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 20 10:32:17 2003

HI folks,

Everything is looking good here in the south.  I
picked up the Fotar enlarger over the weekend, got
parts of it unloaded into my house, hope to finish the
job this weekend.

I had a good trip up to Michigan and saw lots of snow.
 Saw lots of old barns and store buildings that I want
to go back and photograph after I retire.  Didn't want
to stop this weekend, to far to travel in a short
time.

Les,  are you familiar with Howard Bond??  I called
him and am trying to take his printing workshop in
May, if someone cancels.   If not, then I will take it
in Oct.

I plan on this weekend being a photo weekend.  I love
photographing old houses and several people I work
with have told me about some they saw.   So, I hit the
road again (:>)

I hope everyone else is busy burning the film too.

Have a great week.

Lauvone

=====
www.Lauvone.com