[LargeFormat] test

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 20 09:15:15 2003

At 07:58 20/03/2003 -0500, Les Newcomer wrote:
>just checking things are quiet 'round here.  Only mail I've had was from a
>Nigerian banker.
>
>Les

Hello Les.

My excuse is that I've been out of the country but I did have a read of the
list archives in an Internet cafe.

Maybe it's the change in climate as it's a beautiful sunny day here in
Bristol. Anyway, good to check that the mail server is behaving itself.

Am now starting to get really busy with preparations for the forthcoming UK
Spring Workshop. The US-based workshop may have to be postponed to later in
the year due to world events.

Anyway, nose back to the grind stone. Hope some of you manage to take
advantage of the good weather.