[LargeFormat] Elgeet Update

Roger Klinkenborg largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 6 02:04:18 2003

To all barrel lens users:
	I have been using more than 7-8 different lenses infront of one
Packard shutter on a B+J 8x10. The shutter is mounted behind the B+J board,
and each barrel lens is on its own smaller wooden board, centered and
aligned to allow the "Instantaneous" 1/25 second speed button to work.
	I have been able to mount a 485 Apo RonarCL and a 300mm f4,5 Zeiss
Tessar in front of this shutter. With the longer lens, there is no
vignetting at f11 or smaller at the zero position. Every lens is different
in this regard.
	Of course the larger G-claron style lenses are not very easy to
use, but not impossible.
Roger Klinkenborg