[LargeFormat] Photoshop plug ins

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Feb 24 23:20:02 2003

I should have added that since this is supposed to go to publication and I
have about 50 to 60 illustrations to do (not all of them need this effect)
  It was pretty obvious to me that this will have to be shot with a digital
camera.

While the romance of the idea of shooting all of this 4x5 was great,
reality reared it's ugly head by the fact that this may go color but not
sure.  So I'd have to shoot B&W and E-6.  And then there's the very
unromantic several months in the darkroom trying to print to size.  Or I
shoot it digitally, clean it up in photoshop, have a copy made in
greyscale mode and I'm done.

There will be some photographs made on silver, just because of the subject
matter.  But they will be the 'special' shots, not the "high quality"
catalog shots that I have to get out on a budget.

Les