[LargeFormat] Voightländer - was Re: [LargeFormat] 58mm S.Angulon

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Sun Feb 16 08:08:34 2003

Yes, Voightländer made Apo-Lanthars for Linhof - among others. Both the 150 and the 210 (both f:4.5) are bright and sharp, and the 210 is
certainly big. The 150mm is in a #1 shutter, so lensboard size shouldn't be too much of a problem. Lensboards for Technika 4x5" take #3
shutters, so even a 210mm f:4.5 is useable. A 300mm f:4.5 is a bit too much, though...

Ole Tj