[LargeFormat] Looking for Horseman 450B literature

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 27 09:18:46 2003

Although Horseman is a good name, I would suggest you go with a field,
rather than monorail camera.  Remember, you can use a field camera both
inside and outside, but, the monorail camera is too heavy and cumbersome for
field work.  If you are sure you will only be shooting tabletop or other
inside work, the horsman would be a viable candidate for consideration.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Gavin Hubbard
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 5:44 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] Looking for Horseman 450B literature

Hello

I'm an amateur photographer in New Zealand and I don't own a LF outfit yet,
but I'm evaluating a couple of used monorails and field cameras at local
dealers (Linholf, Horseman, and Sinar) and I hope to be out shooting soon.

I am confident that I have identified one of these used outfits as an
Horseman 450B. I am now looking for literature on this model (there is
nothing on the web). If anyone has any manuals, advertising, or catalogue
entries that they wouldn't mind scanning - please email me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard