[LargeFormat] Looking for Horseman 450B literature

Gavin Hubbard largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 27 05:46:12 2003

Hello

I'm an amateur photographer in New Zealand and I don't own a LF outfit yet, but I'm evaluating a couple of used monorails and field cameras at local dealers (Linholf, Horseman, and Sinar) and I hope to be out shooting soon.

I am confident that I have identified one of these used outfits as an Horseman 450B. I am now looking for literature on this model (there is nothing on the web). If anyone has any manuals, advertising, or catalogue entries that they wouldn't mind scanning - please email me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard