[LargeFormat] Introductions

Mark in Maine largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 20 09:42:01 2003

Greetings group

I shoot mostly colour transparancies on 35mm, and B&W on my 4x5 Walter
Titan.  Sometimes I do colour in 4x5 or B&W in 35mm but mostly it's the
other way around.  I focus mostly on nature and landscape photos - I have
a web site up with some of my colour work (all 35mm)

http://home.earthlink.net/~marks6/mark.htm

I shoot mostly TRI-X and FP-4, which I develop mostly in HC-110, using
BTZS tubes.  I have a home darkroom where I like to retreat to reconnect
with myself.

I live in Maine, in the NE corner of the US - an area that abounds with
photographic subjects.  As with Clive, if any members of the list are
planning on passing through this corner of the world - please look me up
- it would be great to have an excuse to go ruin some more film!

Mark