[LargeFormat] RE: [Large Format] Introductions

Bob largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 19 20:14:01 2003

Good morning Vincent
	This is just great. I was always lead to believe the machinery needed
to develop large format color photographs was in the 10s of thousands of
dollars range. I knew I could do black and white by hand if I learned
how to do it but I thought it was next to impossible to do color. I will
watch on ebay for awhile to see what comes up and hopefully eventually
will buy one.
	I want to thank everyone who responded with advice. I would like to
point out that no one said go to camera store XYZ in Sometown to get it
developed, that is where I take mine. If I were to ask about 35mm or
even medium format they would have a long list but not with large format.
Thanks
Bye
Bob