[LargeFormat] Introductions

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 18 22:04:23 2003

Bob:

I did a web search for Waterloo and did not find 'film processing'.
Perhaps a check of the yellow pages would be in order. Or an email to
Porter's in Cedar Falls. Out here 50 miles is considered reasonably
close. Some of my work mates drive to work, 80 miles each way.

I don't want to step on Clive's toes, but he is in Bristol, England, and
may not be up to speed on Northeast Iowa yet...

john (:>)) doing the tango in Tulalip

BIG SNIP